Tuesday, February 9, 2010

4 more days.

Note to self .. 2 man luge must be the worst sport ever. It just doesnt look right. Luge? fine. What will make this sport even better?... how bout i get my buddy to lay down on top of my crotch on this little sled? cool!

It's getting ever closer that we take off for Mexico for my friends wonderful wedding. Im getting anxious, excited, nauseous. I'm glad to just be at home and not working in ontario with the other workers. Last week i had to do four 12 hour days due to people leaving. And im down 20 bucks due to some stupid bitch who needed "medicine" and thats all i want to say about that lol. I hate stupid people or people with no common sense. Or as my one coworker put it "NO shameeeeee" lol.

While i download music, tv shows i missed out on and so on... here are some pics.



brunch.


a g string with the name jason on it. doesnt make sense at all. make one of these mr kanjay. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment